Safe, effective, and reliable laser therapy is a great addition to your practice, but what are the benefits?
Laser therapy can be used as an effective pain reliever. It can speed up recovery from surgery, there is no sedation required and treatments are usually fast. This allows pet owners to be present and part of the treatment plan.
Benefits of Veterinary Therapeutic Lasers:
- Surgical wound healing
- Traumatic wound healing
- Increasing the metabolism of specific tissues
- Reducing the formation of scar tissue
- Improving nerve function and nerve regeneration
- Releasing of painful trigger points
- Speeding the healing of infections
Laser therapy provides a drug-free, surgery-free and non-invasive option for clients. Adding a therapeutic laser to your practice shows that you are continuing to grow your practice by adding new equipment. It offers a low cost alternative treatment for your clients who want an option to increase healing and reduce inflammation without breaking the bank.
Some of the common conditions therapeutic lasers can be used on are;
- Degenerative joint disease
- Hip dysplasia
- Lick granulomas
- Post-operative healing
- Acute trauma
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Dental & intraoral applications